GHP was formed in the autumn of 2006 by Per Båtelson, the founder and former President of Capio, together with Johan Wachtmeister, the former CEO of Ledstiernan and co-founder of Stockholm Spine Center. The company has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Small Cap, since October 2008.
- GHP extends management contract in United Arab Emirates.
- Swedish Olympic Committee and GHP begin collaboration.
- GHP part of exclusive collaboration with Skandia for the care of spine, shoulder and hip patients in Stockholm.
- Merging of the clinics GHP Bariatric Center Stockholm and GHP Kirurgkliniken Stockholm into one unit.
- Existing clinic in Helsinki expands into general surgery and gastroenterology.
- GHP restructures business and reports its segments on a geographical basis.
- Inauguration of the outpatient clinic at Garnisonen in Stockholm.
- Daniel Öhman assumes position of CEO.
- Launch of rehab clinic in Gothenburg, Ortho Center Rehab Göteborg.
- Divestment of clinics in Prague and Bergen.
- Agreement with Team Danmark to provide sports medicine and surgery.
- Gastro Center Göteborg closed down.
- Gildhøj Privathospital in Copenhagen, Denmark, taken over.
- Launch of Gastro Center Göteborg.
- Bariatric Center København closed down and Bodylift Center in Denmark divested.
- Bariatric Center Cairo in Egypt divested.
- Marianne Dicander Alexandersson assumes position of CEO.
- Ortho Center Skåne opened in new premises in Malmö.
- Acquisition of Odenplans Läkarhus through Stockholm Gastro Center.
- Acquisition of OPA, Ortopædisk Privathospital Aarhus in Århus, Denmark, operative in the field of orthopaedics and spine surgery.
- Acquisition of minority holding in Laastari Lähiklinikka.
- Admira Kvinnohälsa, offering maternal health care, started in Lund.
- Acquisition of Gildhøj Privathospital in Copenhagen, Denmark, operative in orthopaedics.
- Official opening of Bariatrics Clinics in the Czech Republic, Skåne and the United Arab Emirates.
- Restructuring and increased ownership of Spine Center Bergen.
- Launch of Ortho Center Skåne and Gastro Center Skåne.
- Launch of Bariatric Center Copenhagen in Denmark.
- Acquisition of Stockholm Gastro Center.
- Launch of Bariatric Centres in Norway, Egypt, Finland and the Czech Republic. Agreement and start-up work with diabetes and obesity clinic initiative in United Arab Emirates.
- Closure of Concord Dental Implant Clinic in the UK.
- Launch of a clinic in a new area, arrhythmia (irregular heart rhythm), Arrhythmia Center Stockholm.
- Collaboration within Spine initiated with Schön Kliniken in Germany in respect of quality.
- Acquisition of Oradent (Dental, Stockholm). Launch of Concord Dental Implant Clinic in the UK and Bariatric Center Skåne.
- Shares re-listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- Acquisition of Ortho Center Stockholm, Bariatric Center Stockholm, Ortho Center IFK Kliniken in Gothenburg and Specialistkliniken för implantat och käkkirurgi in Norrköping.
- Launch of Spine Center Göteborg.
- GHP founded by Per Båtelson and Johan Wachtmeister.
- Shares listed on AIM exchange in London.
- Acquisition of the first three clinics, Stockholm Spine Center (incl. part of Spine Center Bergen), Nordic Dental Implants Clinic in Stockholm and Göteborg Medical Center (Orthopaedics).